So what’s the job?
You will lead the development of our server-side code in .Net / C# for our cloud-based procurement system, “Pi”. You will be working closely with the scrum team to define APIs for the system and develop code according to these specifications. You will provide 3rd line support to analyse customer issues and make any maintenance fixes to address these issues when required.
This role is homebased but you will be required to attend the office to meet and engage with the technical team when needed.
So what will your background be?
- Web application API / server-side development including analysis, design, coding, testing & maintenance
- Desktop development using Visual Studio .Net/C# and MS-SQL database
- Working in a development team using Agile methodologies
Essential skills and qualities that you must have:
- Expert technical knowledge of API web development using .Net/C# with HTTP/JSON and MS-SQL database
- Expert technical knowledge of source code control
- Good level of testing skills
- Strong communication skills in English
- Self-starter able to work on own and as part of a wider team
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Strong commitment to meeting customer expectations
- Demonstrates perseverance, commitment & conscientiousness
- SaaS solution development
- Azure cloud platform
- Front end development (Angular, CSS and HTML)