So what’s the job?
You will join our team as a New Business Sales Manager and you will discover and pursue new sales prospects that create a strong sales pipeline that delivers growth in the health and care sectors.
We are looking for someone to pursue new sales prospects that create a strong sales pipeline that delivers growth in line with the business strategy
- Develop, agree, and implement a sales plan for exceeding sales new business targets within a defined sector
- Self-generate sales leads through proactive networking including participating in industry events and in-depth research
- Discover new opportunities that support our strategic direction
- Quickly identify and engage with key decision makers, establishing their needs and aligning the company’s offering
- Where our offering is unrecognised, actively work to generate interest and a genuine need
- Take responsibility for final commercial offering, ensuring profitability is line with the business strategy. Where necessary present a robust commercial business case to justify any deviation
- Using a CRM to record and keep your pipeline up to date
What are we looking for?
- Experience in selling services in health & care sectors is essential
- New business experience gained in a professional service sales environment, not product
- Significant experience of the full sales cycle and new business development
- Proven success as an effective networker
You will be home based and be expected to travel frequently as part of your role (UK wide)